Redmi Note 4
Chinese smartphone Giant Xiaomi is ready to launch the next series of its Redmi Note 3 smartphone i.e. Redmi Note 4. Invitation have been sent to media for the launch of smartphone at an event to be held on January 19.
The 5-inch full HD (1080p) display Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor at back and will be available in gold, silver and dark grey color options, it runs on MediaTek 64-bit Helio X20 deca-core 2.1GHz processor. On the photography a 13-megapixel PDAF rear camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera. Other connectivity options like hybrid dual SIM card slots, 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 and equipped with 4,100mAh battery.
Important Stats of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Battery Capacity: 4100mAh battery
- Processor: MediaTek 64-bit Helio X20 deca-core 2.1GHz processor
- Camera:13 MP with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Internal Memory: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM