These are the Best Induction cooktop in India for 2019.
I didn’t just mention these cooktop based on my personal opinion.
Why you should have a Induction cook-top in your Kitchen?
So if you want to get an alternate appliance for cooking , you’ll love these list of induction stove.
Induction Cooktop – Buying Guide
What to look for In an Induction Cooktop?
|WATTAGE||Higher Wattage Quicker is the Cooking|
|Wattage between 1600 to 2100 watts is good|
|SIZE||Select Size as per your usage of Vessel|
|Big vessels, then go for bigger sized Cooktop|
|AUTO SWITCH-OFF||Auto off in the event of overheating or not in use|
|PAN DETECTION||Stops operating while pan is taken off|
|TOUCH CONTROLS||Touching glass surface to operate is better than control knobs|
|TIMER||Timer function to switch off after specified Time|
|CHILD LOCK||Few models has this feature to prevent children playing with controls|
Let’s dive right in.
Best Induction Cooktop in India 
We recommend you to have an Induction cooktop coz it saves energy,is cost effective, faster cooking, easy to use and safe.
Here are some Best induction cookers/cooktop/stove in India 2019.
Philips HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop
- With it’s simple and sleek look Philips tops our list of Best Induction Cooktop in India.
- The panel of the cooktop is made completely of high quality premium glass.
- It is loaded with smart features like timer, sensor touch and preset timer of delayed cooking.
- Enjoy different types of Indian recipes with 10 preset menus.
- Induction cooker temperature can be increased upto 2100 watts for faster cooking.
Prestige PIC 3.1 v3 Induction Cooktop
- When it comes to kitchen cooking appliance you can’t ignore Prestige Brand.
- Elegant design and compact size this induction cooktop will fit in your kitchen.
- Flat and smooth surface makes it easy to clean.
- With features like pressure cooker whistles and Dual Heat Sensors makes your cooking experience easier.
- The Prestige induction stove comes with preset menus for Indian foods to choose from, such as Idli, Curry, etc
Preethi Indicook Excel Plus IC 117 Induction Cooktop
- Preethi Induction cooktop comes with one touch menu which seems to be highly efficient.
- The heating base of the cook-top is large which makes it possible to accommodate large vessels easily.
- The surface is made of high quality ceramic which makes it easier to clean and ensures durability.
- Wire chord is sufficient enough to use in any part of your room or kitchen.
- You can increase the power upto 1600 watts for quick cooking experience.
- No doubt it is the Best Induction cooktop under 3000 Rs.
Related: Top Gas Stove in India
Pigeon Rapido Slim Induction Cooktop
- Next in out list of best cooktop brand is Pigeon which comes with feather touch panel.
- The induction cooktop has wide surface which is perfect for large size vessels.
- Additionally it features pause and auto shut off functions.
- Pigeon Induction cooktop has 8 Indian preset menu to make your cooking experience easy.
- It is light in weight, sleek and slim, perfectly portable in use.
Prestige PIC 6.0V3 Induction Cooktop
- The function which differentiate Prestige PIC 6.0V3 Induction Cooktop from others is the child Lock feature.
- This ergonomically designed cook-top has automatic voltage regulator to take care of power fluctuations.
- Anti Magnetic wall function reduces magnetic radiation’s influence on surrounding.
- The Prestige cook-top is functioned to automatically adjust the power for different varieties of food.
- Other features like power saver technology and preset Indian menus makes the cook-top best option in India.
Philips HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop
- Philips induction cooktop comes with an eye catchy design.
- The cooktop has push bottons with panels made ceramic material.
- It is programmed with customized Indian menus for cooking.
- Power usage can be increased to 2100 watts for faster cooking.
- Additionally it has features like auto off and timer to ease your cooking experience.
- It is the Best Induction cooktop under 3000 Rs in India.
More Cooktop from Philips
Pigeon Induction Cooktop
- Best Induction cooktop under 2000 Rs has to this one from Pigeon featuring push button.
- It features LED display and crystal body which makes it durable and easy to use.
- The timer feature makes hands free cooking possible.
- Induction Cooktop consumes 1800 watts of power for efficient & fast cooking.
- You will experience 7 preset menus to ease your cooking.
Usha IC 3616 Induction Cooktop
- Last in our list of Best Induction stove is Usha Induction cook top.
- With power saving intelligence and pan detection technology it offers best value for your money.
- It comes with 5 preset Indian menus which ease your cooking experience.
- The auto switch off feature ensures no wastage of power when not in use.
- Definitely an option for Induction cook-top under 2000 Rs range.
The Best Induction Cooktop in India [Our Opinion]
We will recommend you to buy a induction cook-top with touch panel.
Still we have listed couple of cook-top with push buttons which work well for those who are with low budget.
Philips & Prestige is a great choice if you are looking for Best induction cooktop in India.
Now I’d like to hear what you have to say:
Which induction cooktop you are presently using now?
Philips? Preethi? Or maybe it’s a cook-top I didn’t talk about here.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.