Control Android phone from your Computer ; this has been most searched on Google when it comes to a blogger or someone who wants to share a tutorial. It is the best thing to explain features and tips on your smartphone. By the end of this article you will not only able to control your android phone from the computer but also you can do Real-time screen recording which is highly useful for developers and creative.
The fun is not limited to this, you can also:
- Access your phone from anywhere.
- Continue phone operation from computer without picking up device
- A great presentation tool
- Take a remote photo
- Take screen shots & many more…
The first step you will need to do is to download the app Mobizen.
- Go to Google play store and download Mobizen which is freely available. Install the app and follow the instructions as directed by the app.
- Visit mobizen.com from your PC or Laptop and get the app downloaded on your PC as well and get it installed. Directly link available below.
- Connect you Android smartphone to the PC or Laptop via USB cable or cordless over WiFi and make sure the USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
How to enable USB debugging See here
- Launch the app on the Android phone, post which you will need to create your user id and password here.
- Now go to your PC or Laptop and launch the app on the PC.
- Once the app is launched enter your mobizen username and password which you have created on the phone.
- Once done the app will flash a verification code which will be asked to be verified on your android phone.
- That’s it the Android Phone is in now in your control.
Note: USB connection is much faster and smoother with virtually no lag and in real-time- whereas WiFi has only a slight lag depending on your connection speed.
Trust you will enjoy this tutorial on Control Android phone from your Computer? Do let us know in case if you face any issue
Follow us on Twitter: Follow@FlashTechLoud