Prisma is a new Android app, Buzz & news which is flashing around the social media site and across the tech website about the past weeks, is now launching on Android in full form. That means you can download it for free directly from the Google Play Store.
You can directly Download Prisma from Here
Prisma App allows you to transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Munk, Picasso as well as world famous ornaments and patterns.
How do you use Prisma?
- Launch the Prisma app.
- Select the Gallery thumbnail or locate a subject you want to photograph. The higher the contrast between the subject and background, the better.
- Choose a photo for filtering or Tap on shutter button for a new pic.
- Select a filter option from the horizontal list.
- Select effect intensity by sliding finger across the photo horizontally .
- Once done just save and Share.
Follow us on Twitter: Follow@FlashTechLoud