Google Kicked off its 1st ever Google Play Awards at the I/O conference in Mountain View, California. This was the 1st time when the company thought of recognizing the developer community. The company has cherished a tremendous increase in the number of user by more than 1 billion Android user in 190 countries across the world.
The apps & games where been awarded from various categories based on Criteria such as
- Major update in last 12 months
- App Quality
So who won? Let’s take a look.
Google Play Store Award and the Winners.
- Houzz – The overall Best Android app of the year appeal.
- Clash Royale app – Won the best game award
- Thinkrolls 2 – The Best Families App award
- Alphabear – Best Standout Indie award was given to
- Pokemon Shuffle Mobile – Got the Best Go Global award
- Table Tennis Touch – Won the best app in use of Google Play Game Services
- NYT VR – Most Innovative award
- World Around Me – For the early adopter category
- Hopper –Best Standout Startup award.
- Robinhood – Best Use of Material Design award
With the amount of Android User and the best developers across Globe this list is going to expand further at the next Google Play Awards.