Since its official launch on 5 September 2016 Reliance Jio has been offering its services for free under the “Welcome Offer”.The Welcome Offer would be offered to the subscribers for free till 31 December 2016 and that is the main reason why everyone is trying to get a Jio SIM and here is how you can apply for Jio SIM card without standing at the huge queues .
How To Get Home delivery of Jio SIM ?
Here are the steps to follow to apply for JIO sim online:
- Install the ‘MyJio’ app to generate the Jio welcome offer barcode.
- Login to the Jio website (this page) and fill up the required personal details.
- Submit your Aadhar Card number to Reliance Jio executive once he arrives at your doorstep with eKYC device.
- Executive will ask to swipe your finger at the eKYC device terminal after detecting the barcode from your device.
- Sim card will be handed over to you and the SIM will get activated within 24 hours max.
Note: Currently door step delivery is available to Residential complexes or society of more than 40 people only. However, Jio plans to extend this facility to Individuals!
JIO has been implementing various strategies to acquire more customers; this strategy will help JIO to acquire those customers who don’t wish to stand on huge queues for the SIM card. By this Strategy JIO has definitely managed to steal the headlines and hope the other telecom operators will follow this strategy soon.
Recommended for you: