How to use Android Phone as mouse and keyboard for PC
This is how you can control your laptop/PC with your Android smartphone/tablet using it as keyboard or mouse.
With the introduction of Android the usage of mobile phones have increased tremendously. There is so much to do with the Android phone that you will never get bored off. Daily you will get a smart tweak or tips which keeps the users Interesting.
Today we are going to share a new way to use your Android device as a keyboard or mouse for your PC/ Laptop.
To let you that “this process will only work with Intel based PCs”. Followed by which you will need to download Intel Remote Keyboard on both Android device and PC / Laptop.
How to Set Up Intel Remote Keyboard
- Download Intel Remote Keyboard on your Android device.
- Download and install the Intel Remote Keyboard Host on your Windows PC.
(Important: Make sure your Android and Windows devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.)
- On your Android phone, Select the Windows device name.
- Your Windows PC will now show a large QR code. Just scan it with your Android smartphone’s camera (following the on-screen instructions) and the two devices will be paired.
- You’re all set to use your Android device as a keyboard or mouse for your PC/ Laptop.
How to operate:
This Application is a virtual track pad and keyboard for your computer. Both portrait and landscape mode options are available to use.
In portrait mode, your screen is divided into the track pad area on the top and keyboard at the bottom. Intel’s keyboard looks much like any Android keyboard, but also has a Windows button, an Esc button, and the four arrow keys.
Hope you enjoyed our article on how to use your Android device as a keyboard or mouse for your PC/ Laptop.