Last week at CES 2017 Nokia showed of a new smartphone prototype named Supreme, expected to be launched as Nokia 8 at the MWC in Barcelona at upcoming month.
Reports suggest that the Nokia 8 will be introduced in 2 variant, 1st with Snadpragon 835 processor, 6GB RAM and a 24-megapixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) along with EIS 3.0, 2nd version would come with a Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB RAM and an unkown rear camera.Both these versions are expected to come with a 12-megapixel front-facing camera, 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED screen, speakers with dual front facing.
As per the you tuber who catch hold of the images of new Nokia 8 said that Qualcomm and Nokia claims the phone will have the smoothest video on a smartphone ever experienced.
There is also a comparison video that shows the different between the Snapdragon 835 version with OIS and EIS and the Snapdragon 821 version without it.
Nokia 8 rumoured specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 518ppi Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU / Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 24MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, EIS 3.0, 4K Video recording
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
- Dual speakers
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE
Details are expected to be announced at the HMD / Nokia Mobile event on Sunday February 26th in Barcelona. With all the rumours and leaks the wait is getting more excited.