Western Science is started to encourage the importance of Yoga and how it works to improve health. There are various Best Yoga Apps available today. Yoga improves heath and these are the few which I have experienced.
- Pain relief.
- Build self esteem
- Peace of mind
- Solution for digestion problems.
- Build your immune system.
- Better sleep
- A Better focus
- Better bone health.
- Increase blood flow
- Health lifestyle
- Joint support
- Control blood pressure and Diabetes.
- Better balance.
We list down a Best Yoga Apps which help you to learn and make your own training plan for daily yoga training.
Best Yoga Apps 2017
My daily Yoga
This app features a program to help you learn everything you need about to get your body in shape. Yoga can helps you for back pain; you can also choose from poses and make your own daily training with full poses description and moving pictures and more. You can also choose from possess and make your own daily yoga training- back stretches yoga.
This is the best yoga app to stay fit. This app includes around 30 poses which will give the best result.
★ Every Yoga pose includes steps along with benefits.
★ Based on the difficulties we categorized the poses into 3 levels.
★ Practices the courses based on levels for accurate results.
YOGA this is again a Freeware!
- It shows variety of Asana’s. There are total of 73 yoga posses with different postures.
- There are three different levels in this section which covers basic–intermediate–advance yoga postures.* Beginners Poses * Intermediate Poses *Advanced Poses
- All yoga postures are divided into several categories.
- From ALL YOGA option you can add your suitable yoga to Favourites so that you don’t have to stumble all yoga’s again and again.
- Several diseases have been covered in this section.
Yoga.com is beautiful, simple and delightful to use. 289 poses and breathing exercises, all shown in stunning HD video, make it the largest database of yoga poses. Search for poses by skill level, your fitness goal or by type.
37 Programs Pre-Installed
– Individually designed for better health and wellbeing
– Suitable for all levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced
– 4 soothing breathing exercises to aid relaxation and meditations
– 289 poses and breathing exercises.
– 37 predefined programs.
– HD Video demonstrations for all poses.
– 3D muscle images for every pose.
Pocket Yoga is worth a pay. With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home. Simply set your Android device in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
This app allows you to choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it’s right for you before you start.
• Maintains an on-going log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music.
Trust the list helps you on your search of apps as per your requirement. Please let me know if I missed out anything.