Along with our favorite, we have reviewed, compared and taken feedback of the latest router models to find out these Best WiFi Router under 1000 Rs.
A good performing Wifi router is a must faster wireless speed, streaming HD videos and playing online games.
Wifi Routers are one of the top selling Work from home essential device during this pandemic.
Personally we look for a Wi-Fi router which is fast, easy to set up, good range even in large home and should last long.
Note: These Best router under 1000 Rs are excellent for usage like audio and video streaming, mobile gaming and casual browsing.
These budget routers comes with a range of up to 500 to 600 sqft. and can be connected to 5 devices at a time.
With all the options out there, it can be a little difficult to decide.
To make things easier we have narrowed down our recommendation of some Best WiFi Router under 1000 Rs to help you get a better idea of which one to choose.
Almost all the routers in the list are equally good when it comes to performance & features.
Let’s Dive in to our recommendation of Routers under Rs 1000 in India.
- User Rating: Best Wifi Router under 1000 Rs
- Best WiFi Router under 1000 INR in India
- Frequently Asked Questions – Best Wifi Router under 1000 INR
- Pricelist : Best Router under 1000 Rs
User Rating: Best Wifi Router under 1000 Rs
Best WiFi Router under 1000 INR in India
If you truly wish to enjoy a consistent and trouble free internet connection for a long period of time, then bring home the TP link N300 is what we recommend for budget router under 1k rupees.
Highlights of TP link N300
- It offers wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps for excellent gaming & streaming HD videos experience.
- Comes with three 5-dBi high-gain antennas for superb coverage, range, stable and reliable connection.
- Featuring secure access for guest to your Wi-Fi network with guest network access function.
- Deploy restricted access and block websites/ URL thanks to easy parental control function
- The router is easy to setup and comes with a 3 Year Warranty period.
- Overall a perfect option for those who are looking for a Best Wifi router under 1000 Rs range.
Also Read : Best dual band routers under 2000 Rs
TENDA F3 Wireless Router
The company is Based in Shenzhen, China, Tenda has expanded its business of manufacturing of home-grown router and wireless network device into the World market.
Highlights of TENDA F3
- Three 5dBi external antennas expand Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connection to the extant that its range reaches at basements.
- It features superior router’s Broadcom Chip which ensures quick and stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Easy to install it’s simple and intuitive set-up interface make it ready to use in 30 seconds.
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to distribute bandwidth to specific PCs
- The Tenda F3 wifi router is priced under 1000 Rs and comes with a 3 year warranty period
TP-Link TL-WR820N Wireless Router
The TL-WR820N yet another router from TP Link is yet another option for those who are looking out for a Best Wifi router under 1000 Rs for home use.
Highlights of TP Link TL-WR820N
- Like other routers this one also has a 300 Mbps wireless speeds on the 2.4 GHz band.
- It has Two powerful 5 dBi antennas and 2×2 MIMO which enhances signal strength and coverage.
- The 4 in 1 multi mode is what impresses the most featuring router mode, access point mode, range extender mode and WISP mode.
- Router is Compatible with the most recent Internet Protocol version (IPv6)
- This easy to set up router comes with a warranty period of 3 years.
- Overall this elegant design router is a option worth to try for.
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
This Router give wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps to offer lag-free internet speeds. It comes with two 5 dBi antennas for enhanced Wi-Fi coverage and signal strength.
Highlights of D Link DIR-615
- DIR-615 Router supports Cable line broad bands(as it has RJ45 port for WAN link) and not for broad bands like bsnl, mtnl, airtel etc.(As it has RJ11 port for WAN link)
- Has an excellent 300mbps wireless speed
- Support for WPA and WPA2 allow you to use secure encryption, while (SPI and NAT) prevent potential attacks.
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Other additional feature includes WMM function, URL blocking for parental control.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty
TP-Link TL-WR840N Wireless Router
Another TP-Link brand which makes to our list of Best router under 1000 Rs coz of some excellent features.
These feature includes 300 Mbps speed, Easy Parental Control and an Easy Wireless Security Encryption, for high-speed web browsing.
Highlights of TP-Link WR840N
- Offers 300 Mbps speed which is Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n, this router is based on 802.11n technology.
- It comes with multiple modes like Router Mode, Access Mode, Range Extender Mode, and Wisp Mode.
- Secure access features such as easy parental control and guest network are impressive in this price range.
- It’s intuitive web interface combined with Tether App makes this router easy to set up.
- Again this one also comes with 3 year warranty period like the others in the list.
Tenda N301 Wireless Router
Tenda is a simple clean looking compact router which does the job efficiently. However we will recommend this model only for those who want to connect not less than 2 to 3 devices.
Highlights of Tenda N301
- Easy setup and enjoy a security wireless network in a minute
- The router is affordable and available on almost all online stores and retail outlet.
- It comes with two 5 dBi antennas for enhanced Wi-Fi range and signal strength.
- 300Mbps wireless speed is an excellent bang for your money.
- The model is available as cheap as 599 Rs on festive sales.
- All this features with 3 years of warranty makes it one of the Best routers under 1000 Rs.
TP-LINK TL-WR841 Wireless N Router
The TP Link TL-WR841 has now been in market since more than 3 years. Yet this Router is one of the best selling routers under 1000 Rs.
Highlights of TP Link TL-WR841
- The Router allows you to efficiently Stream videos, game, download, and manage your essentials at speeds up to 300Mbp
- This Router uses WPA/WPA2 encryption standards to protect your wireless network from attackers.
- Features IP-based bandwidth control to allocate specific bandwidth to each device.
- Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- However please note that this Router Does Not Include Modem and works well with Cable Broad bands
- Easy to setup at a push of WPS button, the router comes with a warranty period of 3 years.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Wifi Router under 1000 INR
Q: What to look for in a Wifi Router?
A: When it comes to selecting the best router in your budget, look out for router which are best in below mention 3 factors.
- Speed of the Router
- Range it covers
- Multiple devices it can connect.
Q: When to replace your Router? How do we know it’s time to replace your Wifi Router?
A: In spite of good network connection, we recommend you to replace your Router if you are facing the below mentioned issues.
- Lag or delay in playing online games or streaming HD videos
- Non- clarity or lagging issues while on video call from any part of your home.
- Download or internet speed dropping when multiple devices are connected.
Q: Can a Router affect your internet speed?
A: Yes, We suggest you to go through the below chart to get an understanding on selection of router depending on the internet speed.
Pricelist : Best Router under 1000 Rs
Best Wifi Router under 1000 Rs
As promised we have narrowed down the Best routers under 1000 Rs to make your purchase easy.
At a budget of 1000 Rupees these are the current Top Wifi routers available in India.
Now It’s your Turn.
Did we missed to mention any of your favorite Routers in our list.
Or you have any queries related to the routers mentioned above.
Do let us know in the comment section below.
We will be glad to hear from you.
More Buying Guides & Reviews on Router
|Best Wifi Router under 1500 Rs||Wifi Router Buying Guide|
|Best Wifi Router under 2000 Rs||Best wifi router under 2500 Rs|