Trick to Recover Files from Corrupted USB Drive
The trick is through CMD that will let you to recover all files easily from your corrupted USB drive. Here are the simple steps to proceed.
Process to recover files from corrupted storage device.
- Insert storage device to your computer /laptop and press windows and type CMD.
- On command prompt please right click and select Run as admin.
- Than type Chkdsk f: /r here f means your storage device from which you want to recover files.
- Files verifying process will be shown in percentage.
- If you receive an error that drive is not windows XP drive than simply enter Y there.
- Now once the process complete it will prompt for convert lost chains into files. Select Yes.
- Now your files will start showing in the storage device.
Flash Tech LOUD.